Presets are an excellent method to save time while delivering professional results, and they are quite simple to use. These presets will be used with the free Lightroom smartphone software (iOS or Android), and no Adobe subscription is required. These presets are one-click wizardry, yet they are entirely customizable and tailored to your taste and design.✨
We test our presets on different images to make sure that they work on all kinds of images. But please keep in mind that all images are shot using different lighting and equipment, so it is normal to make some adjustments after applying a preset to get the perfect look.
Watch the video tutorial below to check before and after photos and preset adjustments.
Download the Lightroom Mobile app available on both IOS and Android to use this preset! You don’t need an Adobe subscription to use all my presets too.
This preset is in DNG file format and compatible with:
- Lightroom CC
- Lightroom Classic CC
- Lightroom Mobile (includes specific .DNG preset files for Lightroom Mobile.
- The Download links are protected by a password
- The Password will appear as a Card on this video tutorial.
- Here’s how to download this preset for FREE.
- Import the Preset file to your Mobile Lightroom App.
- Click on newly imported files, then click on the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Choose Copy dan Paste to your photo, or Choose “Create Preset” to save this preset to your Lightroom, and you can find the preset that you saved in the “Preset” Panel, By default, it will be in the User Presets group.
NOTE: DO NOT RETWEAK OR SELL THIS PRESET.