Using this preset to make your photos stand out. This preset is developed for portrait photography in particular. Develop your editing skills and learn how to add your images with perfect tones.
In order to ensure that this preset will function on all types of pictures, we test it to multiples images. But please bear in mind that all photographs are taken using various lighting and equipment, so after applying a preset, it is natural to make some changes to get the ideal look.
Watch the video below to check the before and after photos and preset adjustments.
Download the Lightroom Mobile app available on both IOS and Android to use this preset! You don’t need an Adobe subscription to use all my presets too.
This preset is in DNG file format and compatible with:
- Lightroom CC
- Lightroom Classic CC
- Lightroom Mobile (includes specific .DNG preset files for Lightroom Mobile.
- The Download links are protected by a password
- The Password will appear as a Card on this video tutorial.
- Here’s how to download this preset for FREE.
- Import the Preset file to your Mobile Lightroom App.
- Click on newly imported files, then click on the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Choose Copy dan Paste to your photo, or Choose “Create Preset” to save this preset to your Lightroom, and you can find the preset that you saved in the “Preset” Panel, By default, it will be in the User Presets group.
NOTE: DO NOT RETWEAK OR SELL THIS PRESET.