Film photos are popular nowadays, and without using a film camera, this preset will give you the film tone vibes to your photos. In your lightroom app, just use this preset and you’re good to go! I hope you like the new film tone preset I’ve produced. Please leave a comment below if you like it. ✨
These presets are pre-tested on various pictures. But please note that since each picture is special (light, colour, etc.), all presets work differently. So it is normal to make some adjustments after applying a preset to get the perfect look that will fit your image, Use this product as the basis for working with an image.
To review before and after images and preset changes, watch the video tutorial below.
Download the Lightroom Mobile app available on both IOS and Android to use this preset! You don’t need an Adobe subscription to use all my presets too.
This preset is in DNG file format and compatible with:
- Lightroom CC
- Lightroom Classic CC
- Lightroom Mobile (includes specific .DNG preset files for Lightroom Mobile.
- The Download links are protected by a password
- The Password will appear as a Card on this video tutorial.
- Here’s how to download this preset for FREE.
- Import the Preset file to your Mobile Lightroom App.
- Click on newly imported files, then click on the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Choose Copy dan Paste to your photo, or Choose “Create Preset” to save this preset to your Lightroom, and you can find the preset that you saved in the “Preset” Panel, By default, it will be in the User Presets group.
NOTE: DO NOT RETWEAK OR SELL THIS PRESET.