Film photos are popular nowadays and this preset will give you that film tone vibes to your photos without using a film camera. Just use this preset in your lightroom app and you’re good to go! I hope you like this new film tone preset that I made. If you like it, please leave a comment below.
This preset is perfect for any photos as long as you adjust exposure, dehaze, vibrance, and tint accordingly. 😊
Watch the video tutorial above to check before and after photos and preset adjustments.
Download the Lightroom Mobile app available on both IOS and Android to use this preset! You don’t need an Adobe subscription to use all my presets too.
This preset is in DNG file format and compatible with:
- Lightroom CC
- Lightroom Classic CC
- Lightroom Mobile (includes specific .DNG preset files for Lightroom Mobile.
- The Download links are protected by a password
- The Password will appear as a Card on this video tutorial.
- Here’s how to download this preset for FREE.
- Open Lightroom app and import the DNG file.
- Once you have added and opened the DNG file into Lightroom app, tap the three-dot icon in the top right of the screen and select Copy Settings and Paste to your photo.
- Or Choose ‘Create Preset’ Fill out the ‘Preset Name’ and ‘Preset Group’ to ensure yours presets stay organized, next tap the “✓” icon in the top right. Now the preset has been installed under the “Preset” menu.
Enjoy. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more free amazing presets.
NOTE: DO NOT RETWEAK OR SELL THIS PRESET.