This Blogger Light-toned preset is perfect for your blog photos and outdoor shots. It will make your photos light washed with a nice skin tone. You can use this to any of your blog photos and outdoor shots. It is perfect if you want to achieve a clean Instagram theme. ✨
We test our presets on different images to make sure that they work on all kinds of images. But please keep in mind that all images are shot using different lighting and equipment, so it is normal to make some adjustments after applying a preset to get the perfect look.
Watch the video tutorial above to check before and after photos and preset adjustments.
Download the Lightroom Mobile app available on both IOS and Android to use this preset! You don’t need an Adobe subscription to use all my presets too.
This preset is in DNG file format and compatible with:
- Lightroom CC
- Lightroom Classic CC
- Lightroom Mobile (includes specific .DNG preset files for Lightroom Mobile.
- The Download links are protected by a password
- The Password will appear as a Card on this video tutorial.
- Here’s how to download this preset for FREE.
- Open Lightroom app and import the DNG file.
- Once you have added and opened the DNG file into Lightroom app, tap the three-dot icon in the top right of the screen and select Copy Settings and Paste to your photo.
- Or Choose ‘Create Preset’ Fill out the ‘Preset Name’ and ‘Preset Group’ to ensure yours presets stay organized, next tap the “✓” icon in the top right. Now the preset has been installed under the “Preset” menu.
I hope you like it, don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram. Enjoy.
NOTE: DO NOT RETWEAK OR SELL THIS PRESET.